Issue statuses changed

Tereza Červinková May 27, 2020

Yesterday I have added a new Issue Status from Issue Attributes Setting menu and added it to a newly created (copied) Workflow. This Workflow is only in one Workflow Scheme and that is only added to one project.

However now I see that the Status has 3 more associated worflows (Some service desks and an earlier automatically generated next-gen workflow). None of them was edited according to the history and in all of them this newly created status overtook the "In Progress" Status.

I cannot edit those manually, it shows errors, would like to know how this could happen and how I can get these statuses back without the need to delete and add new ones and their transitions.

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2020

@Tereza Červinková - Hi...What you describe maybe the designed behavior. 

If I understood the situation correctly, the other two workflows has the In progress status as well and what you see is that status is associated with those workflows as well. This is intended for the system to keep track. For example, if one day, someone decides to remove the status, the admin can see that the status is associated to other workflows and will have impact.

This will not impact your workflow or project in any way. 

Hope this clarifies.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events