Issue collector not working in IE11

Vincent Teyssier August 14, 2017

Hi,

We have successfully set up an issue collector to our page and it displays very good in Chrome and Firefox.

In IE11, the button to collect issues is displayed but when I click on it to have the form pop up I get an endless loading screen. The loader never morph to a form.

In the IE console I get the following error msg:

"The value of the property 'define' is null or undefined, not a Function object" pointing at the following code in the File: com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs:moment-2.6.0.js, Line: 3, Column: 14 :
(function(A){define("atlassian/libs/moment-2.6.0",function(){var z={};A.call(z);return z.moment})})

There is also another error: File: batch.js, Line: 10, Column: 5131

Expected identifier, string or number

We use jQuery 1.12 from Google CDN.

Any idea how to fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2017

Hi Vincent,

There has been an ongoing issue with the Issue Collector in IE11 since JIRA 6.4.  There is a known bug that is related but not the exact same error that you can find at JRASERVER-45346.

It is currently in Awaiting Development and should be fixed soon, however, I don't have an ETA.  I would vote on the issue so you'll be notified of any updates and when they add the fix version to the ticket.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer