Issue Detail pop-up in Boards not showing the fields I selected in Board Settings

David Beskin January 18, 2019

We are using the new JIRA issues and Kanban board.

Today we found that none of the details were showing when you open a screen.

This worked yesterday but not today.  As you can see from the screenshot below there are no details on the right side.

CIP_board_-_Agile_board_-_JIRA.png

1 answer

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2019

@David Beskin This screenshot is for JIRA Issue View screen. If you are looking for fields that you added in Board settings, then you should see them in Issue Detail screen for your board, which is normally displayed when you click on an issue/card on your board.

@Taranjeet Singh That screen shot should have all of my fields 'date due', and other custom fields on the right side.  This was working yesterday and today it is not.  The screen shot you see is what we are seeing when we click the issue card to see more details.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2019

@David Beskin Can you check if all the custom fields you need are still present on the View Screen used by the issues in this Project?

@Taranjeet Singh Yes all fields are configured to show for the issues in the project setup.

@Taranjeet SinghYes all of my custom fields (and JIRA fields for that matter) are configured in the Issue Type configuration to show in the Primary section.

@Taranjeet Singh Here is video of what I am seeing.  You will see that my fields do show for 1 second but then disappear. 

http://recordit.co/WYmNLg4Uaw

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2019

@David Beskin I cannot comment on this, based on the video recording provided. Could you please raise a support issue with Atlassian Support for JIRA Cloud?

@Taranjeet Singh I just sent a 'feedback'.  Hopefully they will get back to us soon.

Suggest an answer