Is workitem has a history of date when its moved from one queue to other queue.

Priyanka Baliyan July 10, 2018

Is workitem has a history of date when its moved from one queue to other queue.Can we get total number days ,A story or workitems take from TO-DO to DONE.

Thanks

Priyanka

2 answers

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2018

Hello,

Do you mean queues form Jira Service Desk? If so, then an item does not have this history. Because a queue is just a JQL query, which selects issues. An issues is selected by a queue only if it satisfies the queue's condition. If you updated a field or moved to another status, then an issue can change queue. But there is no mark in the issue history, that a queue was changed.

Hi Alexey,

No ,Its not Jira services Desk .Queue which I am talking is a queue in Kanban Board .

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2018

Hi Ollie ,

Yes ,I think it can work .There are many options .I am going to install Time to SLA .Let see how it will be useful for us..Thanks Ollie :)

Thanks

Priyanka

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events