Is there a way to print reports or export reports in Jira Core Cloud?

Berg Pipe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2019

I am currently on a trial period for Jira Core, so there are no reports for me to see (and therefore know if there is a way to print reports from the reporting page). However, this would be an integral addition to project management for our team, so we need to know before we commit. 

I did some digging and I see options for exporting the built in reports using Midori, but it looks like Midori is for server use only. We would be using Cloud. 

Thank you. 

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2019

Hello Berg,

Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!
Currently, it's not possible to export or print reports. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-66846
In line with our Feature Request Policy, we'd suggest you vote for it as well as setting yourself as a watcher in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.

I've searched for add-ons on our marketplace, but I didn't find anything that gives such functionality to Jira.

Regards,
Angélica

HR Admin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 17, 2019

I voted. Thank you. I hope this is something that gets added. 

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer