Is it possible to switch filter for a board

Eyal Gottlieb May 7, 2019

I want to change the board filter to an existing filter instead of changing the default filter that is attached to the board

So if i have a board named Project1Board that uses filter called Proj1Filter, i would like to use a different existing filter called Proj2Filter and not change Proj1Filter to resemble Proj2Filter

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2019

Hi Eyal,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Yes, you can change the filter used by the board. just go to Board > Configure and under General you can change the filter.

Eyal Gottlieb May 8, 2019

As far as i can see you can change the existing filter but not switch to a different filter

for example i want to use the same filter for 2 boards

in this case i need to make any change i do to board1 filter to board2 filter

instead of using 1 filter for both of them

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2019

It is possible to choose a different filter, even saved ones. Hover over the Saved Filter field until you see the pencil, you can then start typing in the name of the saved filter that you want to switch to. See Configuring filters for more information.

Suggest an answer