Is it possible to automatically create a ticket in Jira from a form in Confluence? Help!

James Todd April 12, 2018

Hi

Two weeks ago I could view my requirement in Confluence and highlight the text, I could then hover over the text and the option of creating an issue in Jira would be available. This does not now work.

I highlight the text but when I hover over the text, only the option to add a comment in-page is available. 

Have I missed something?

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2018

Hey @James Todd

What browser are you using? And is the integration with Jira and Confluence still set up? 

James Todd April 13, 2018

Hi @Brittany Wispell

We are using a generic version of Confluence and Jira; from the original set up all was working well and I could highlight the requirement in Confluence and assign this to a defined project in Jira which would then tag the section in Confluence. 

Suddenly this stopped working and as per previous description when I highlight the text it doesnt even offer the Jira button.

James Todd April 16, 2018

Using Chrome btw

Suggest an answer