Is Easy Links compatible with Jira data center?

Fernando Tonon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2021

Hello,

I use Jira data center v.8.5.3 and I'm configuring it for high availability.

In the marketplace we only have download option for Jira Server.

Has anyone had any problems to use this plugin with multiple nodes?

Thanks in advance.

Fernando

1 answer

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

@Fernando Tonon - Easy links, https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216498/easy-links-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview, is only validated to work with Server.  If it is only validated on server it may work on DC but you could run into issues.  I would suggest testing it on a test instance or even better reaching out to the vendor by emailing them here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216498/easy-links-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=support

Fernando Tonon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2021

Hi Brant,

Thanks for the answer.

In my tests, using  Easy links in Jira DC, I had no problems with 2 nodes.

Anyway, I sent an email to the developer. 

I asked him about reservations about using Jira DC with multiple no.des, and if he plans to develop a paid version compatible with Jira Data Center.  I'm waiting for the answer.

Thanks for your help!

Fernando

Like # people like this
Chris Annal June 3, 2021

@Fernando Tonon Thanks for sharing this. We are also going from Jira Server to Jira Data Center. Please post any response or updates you may have on this topic. I appreciate it!

MOEX
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 1, 2022

Hello Fernando, 

any news from Easy Links developer about Jira DC support?

regards.

Suggest an answer