Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Insight custom field

Hi Community

I am not able to launch a postfunction or to populate an Insight custom field that does the following:

I have two custom fields: 

1- "Centro" (it is Insight custom field, that pick the name of an Insight Object: ("Clientes"). This works fine.

Insight Object.png

2- What I want is to get an ATTRIBUTE of the selected object in "Centro" custom field and put it in another custom field "Segmentacion". It is simply to show an attribute of a chosen object.

I tried to create a new "Insight Custom field ( "Segmentacion")" that comes from filtering the attribute from the custom field "Centro" (which corresponds to "Cliente.Name object". and populates automatically but it is not correctly done, because I see all the attributes from "Clientes.Segmentación" and not corrected filtered from the value of "Centro" custom field:

Custom Field for Attribute.png

I see the following result:

Result.png

On the other hand, I tried to create a postfunction but I am not clear on how to do it with a groovy script because I guess it should be more simple.

postfunciton.png

Please, do you mind helping me to see the easiest way?

Thank you in advance

1 answer

Hi,

Did you have the chance to review this case? thank you in advance

Kind regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

459 views 19 23
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you