I want to renew my Atlassian OnDemand account , but i can't

Beka Tomashvili September 13, 2014

I want to renew my Atlassian OnDemand  account , but i can't... 

When i updated my payment details and entered my card information , it writes that 

"Order is queued for processing"  but still nothing is happens. 

Capture.PNG

7 answers

0 votes
AdminB September 28, 2014

Good to know that the only way to accomplish anything in Atlassian support is to pay more money and go through sales. Nice.

0 votes
jacquesfu September 28, 2014

Daryl's answer is correct. Contact sales and give them the ID of your instance and they will fix it for you. 

0 votes
Kaiyong Zhao September 27, 2014

I have the same problem.

0 votes
jacquesfu September 22, 2014

I have the same problem and submitted my request, so this must be something that happened recently w/ the ondemand instances. This happened after my 7 day trial expired so, it probably won't help anyone on this thread but in the future it would be best to make sure credit card information is updated before the trial expires. Unfortunately, I liked JIRA so much I already moved my entire business onto it, and now I'm in a bad spot. Lesson learned.

0 votes
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2014

Hi Beka

At the same time you can then email to sales@atlassian.com about your renewal request. Besides, please do ensure that you raise a support request under customer advocate project so that the sales team can assist you on this matter.

0 votes
Beka Tomashvili September 13, 2014

I already opened ticket in support page . I want to renew/restore my on demand account . 

But no one paying attention 

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2014

Hi Beka,

I would contact Atlassian Support (http://support.atlassian.com) with questions like this. I'm sure they can help you.

Best,

Maarten

Suggest an answer