I want a trial license for JIRA Agile 6.3.2.2 for POC, how can i get it

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2018

hi @Rajat Gaur 

Jira agile is incorporated with JIRA it self now. If you have relevent JIRA version that matches with agile 6.3.2.2 you can download Jira Agile here

I saw you are considering a older agile version. if you are looking for the latest version click Try free button here

Rajat Gaur May 1, 2018

i am having jira version 5.1.6, so i need the trail license of Agile 6.3.2.2. I have downloaded jira agile but want trial license to run it successfully.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2018

May I ask you what happens after you download and install JIRA agile 6.3.2.2 in your jira instance?

1. Does it required a evaluation licence? 
  2. Does it has a link provided to get the evaluation licence.
Rajat Gaur May 1, 2018

agile.pngPlease see the screenshot, When i click agile button in the menu, it redirects me to plugin manager page.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2018

@Rajat Gaur Click try and proceed. 

Rajat Gaur May 1, 2018

agile1.pngIt is showing this on clicking Try.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2018

@Rajat Gaur in this case you need to contact atlassian support. I guess since this is a older version you need to request evaluation licence by special request. 

Rajat Gaur May 1, 2018

Thanks, Can you tell me the process to contact them.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2018

Sure 😊

1. Click here (you will be redirect to Atlassian support) 
  2. Select Technical issue and bug from What can we help you with drop-down
  3. Then some other fields might pop up. 
  4. fill those fields accordingly and mention your issue  (SEN
  5. Submit the support request

they will contact you shortly. 

But I should tell you that since JIRA 5.1.6 is a older version it already reached Atlassian Support End of Life so i recommend you to upgrade in to a latest version.  But still you better try to get support from atlassian by the way i mentioned above. 

Rajat Gaur May 1, 2018

thanks for your support.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2018

glad to help you 😊

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events