I've just taken the ACA-905 exam and I haven't received any results by mail. Is this normal?

Lucas Lombardo April 25, 2024

Hello everyone,
I'm a bit frustrated. Let me explain the context:
I passed the ACA-905 exam today (Jira Software Board Configuration Certification).
At the end of the test I didn't have time to read my results, the PSI Online application closed straight away. I thought I would at least receive the overall result (in %) by email but nothing from either Atlassian or PSI Online.
Have you had similar experiences?
While waiting for feedback, I created a support ticket via Atlassian Support and via PSI Online Support.
I have studied and paid for this exam so I would like to have the result as soon as possible!
Thank you in advance for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you on other subjects.
Lucas.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2024

@Lucas Lombardo An email is normally sent from PSI with the results after you take your exam. Take a look at our FAQ page . And open a support ticket if you still did not receive them.

Lucas Lombardo April 26, 2024

Hello Joanna, thanks for the answer. 
I can confirm that I received properly an email from PSI. 

Like Joanna Thurmann likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Most of the exam process is indeed automated, so I understand why you'd expect an instant response.

There are some checks that need to be done by humans on some of them, so there's no immediate email sent out with your results.  In the ones I have done, I got emails afterwards ranging from about an hour later through to two working days (I took it on my Friday afternoon, got the email when I was having breakfast the following Tuesday)

Lucas Lombardo April 25, 2024

Hello Nic,

Thanks a lot for your response. I'm reassured by the experience you've had while waiting for your results. They should make that clear before taking the exam, it would reassure the most stressed!

I'll just have to wait in that case :)

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this

Suggest an answer