I have created a business project, I can create new issues in backlog but I am unable to move them?

Samantha Butler April 30, 2018

Hi Guys,

I have created a business project as an admin, I can create new issues in backlog but I am unable to move them to other stages? I am getting an error.

I am also not able to rank issues in backlog also, can I ask how I change this? Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 10.54.11 am.png 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2018

Being an admin doesn't grant you all the permissions. Check your project permissions to see if you have the "Schedule Permission"

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-project-permissions-938847145.html for more details.

Also, moving a task to another status depends on your workflow. If you have conditions set on the workflow, that needs to be met. The conditions could be "project permissions" but it could be other things too.

Samantha Butler April 30, 2018

Thank you :)

Suggest an answer