I am unable to view the issues created by myself or my team since today morning

Devesh Bhargava March 6, 2019

Hi Team

I am unable to view the issues (Story,Tasks, RAID) that i am trying to create in JIRA. Other team members on the project are also facing the same challenge. We are able to view everything that was created until last night. 

when we try to view the issue via key number, is gives an error, "This issue can't be viewed

The issue you're trying to view can't be displayed.
It may have been deleted or you don't have permission to view it right now."

However, on the submit button a new key is getting generated. Not sure if the issues are getting auto deleted. Attached are the permission schemes on the project. JIRA Default Permission 3.jpgJIRA Default Permission 2.jpgJIRA Default Permission 1.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2019

@Devesh Bhargava Can you please check if there is any "Issue Security Scheme" defined for your project? That might be setting some Security Level to prevent users to view the issues.

Devesh Bhargava March 6, 2019

Thanks Taranjeet. Yes you are right there was an update to the "Issue Security Scheme" which had caused this problem. I am all set!

Thanks for looking into it.

Suggest an answer