I am trying to configure my JIRA Agile Scrum Board with Swim Lane Story Point Totals

I am trying to configure my JIRA Agile Scrum Board - I have four swim lanes: New/In Progress/Testing/Done (I'm using a copied modified JIRA Workflow). Everything is good there. I have my board working with multiple projects. How do I get the Story Point totals at the top of each swimlane in the column header? Currenly, it has the Story/Issue Count (## New/## In Progress/## Testing/## Done)

I'm Running JIRA 6.2.5 Build 6262 (Hosted) in Ubuntu/MySQL

Thanks!

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I dont think we can show the total story point at the top of each swimlane in the column header. Issue count will appear there if you selected Column Constraint as "Issue Count".

This widget could not be displayed.

I was looking for same

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,490 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you