How to show the Search box and Assignee drop down in the Scrum board?

Hung Nguyen September 4, 2018

I was looking into the configuration of a scrumboard. And from this page of Atlassian: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/monitoring-the-progress-of-a-sprint-764478122.html, I saw the below screen shot with a search box and an Assignee drop down list.

2018-09-04 11_50_43-Using Active sprints - Atlassian Documentation.png

I could NOT enable the similar ones in my scrum board, in both version 7.6 and 7.11.

So I wonder if I was missing anything in the configuration to show them.

Does anyone try this?

Thanks
hung 

3 answers

0 votes
Prem Chudzinski _extensi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 13, 2018

Hi @Hung Nguyen

The solution for server is our app: Agile Tools & Filters.

Best Regards

Przemyslaw

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2018

Hi Hung,

I saw that the ticket was resolved and they've explained that the filter by assignee is only available on Jira Cloud, not on Server.
As a workaround, you can create quick filters that are based on specific assignee.
For example: assignee = "Hung"

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help.

Regards,
Angélica

Hung Nguyen September 12, 2018

I just wish that i can know when this could be available to the Server version (or not at all).

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2018

Hi Hung,

I saw that you opened a ticket with our support regarding the same question, so I'll be watching the ticket and once it's resolved, I'll post the resolution here as well.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events