How to show tasks in Board

Tenshi SHIMODA
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2024

How can I show all tasks in Board?

I could make a rule to show "Newly created" tasks, but could not show the tasks which were created before the rule.

Also one of my colleague tried to show all tasks in Board and all of them became "To Do" status which I want to avoid to happen. I just want to show the tasks in Board without changing any other thing( status, description, comments, etc.)

2 answers

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2024

Welcome to the community @Tenshi SHIMODA !

To show all of the tasks, you need to manage the filter of your board. I assume that you are using the company-managed project. Then do the following:

1. Three dots -> Configure Board
  2. Edit Filter query
  3. Use the Basic filter setting
  4. Filter out your project, Status: In Progress and Done (depends on what statuses do you want to see on your board - statuses are linked with the columns of the board)
  5. Save changes

Outcome:

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 09.58.37.png

0 votes
Alex G April 17, 2024

I'm not sure if you're asking about the column's name on the board or for a rule to show all of your tasks. Maybe you can create just one column instead of naming it "To Do" it can be called "All tasks". That way, you will see all of them. But again, I don't know if this answers your question.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events