How to hide Closed tasks from GreenHopper Board after a certain time?

How do you remove tasks with "closed" status that are older than 5 days old from the GreenHopper Board?

6 answers

1 accepted

Bob,

Add the following JQL to your filters, that should help :

and not (status changed TO Closed AFTER -5d)

Best regards

Peter

sth. like this ... AND (status != closed OR status CHANGED TO closed AFTER startOfDay(-5))

Please help explain more.

I understand how to use filter to include data.
But how do use filter to exclude data.

In this case, how to exclude tasks with "closed" that are older than 5 days old, while still showing all tasks from the other filters that is already in effect

and not (status changed TO Closed after startOfWeek())

there ya go :)

Hi Peter, somehow tasks marked closed older than this week are still showing up (2-4 weeks old)

Is there any missing parameter?

I also use JIRA Search intent plugin.
So my current search is now (note: DONE is my version of "closed")

SearchIntent = parentsInQuery("status in ('this week', today)") AND NOT (status changed to Done after startOfweek()) ORDER BY status DESC, Rank ASC

Could it be that it should be like this :

SearchIntent = parentsInQuery("status in ('this week', today)" AND NOT (status changed to Done after startOfweek())) ORDER BY status DESC, Rank ASC

Bob,

Have the issues that still show up changes that have been done since monday?

Best regards

Peter

Found the solution.

I simply added your code and not (status changed TO Closed after startOfWeek()) into the board's work sub-filter setting

Thanks

Thanks guys, it works!

Instead of hiding it after a fixed no of 5 days, is it possible to hide items done before Monday of the current week?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Mar 28, 2018 in Jira Software

Can a company’s culture make or break agile adoption?

Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...

12,036 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you