How to give a user permission to edit a board

Tamanna July 16, 2019

I am a JIRA admin and would like to give permissions to myself to become a Board admin. How do I do that? I am complete beginner so, I am having a hard time to figure that out.

1 answer

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2019

Hi @Tamanna ,

You must be a Jira administrator or a board administrator for the board to modify its configuration.

Configuring a board

pp.png

Tamanna July 16, 2019

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 12.58.23.pngSo, @Ollie Guan , I want to make this board with a card layout. I don't get any option to modify this board, maybe because it's the default one?
And, when I go to "All Boards" and try to create a new "Kanban board", I don't get the name of this project in "location" tab. What options do I have?Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 12.55.16.png

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2019

Hi @Tamanna ,

It seems that you are using a business type project, maybe you can try the software type.

bu.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events