How to get a list of committed issues, added issues and removed issues?

Pooja Wandile September 27, 2022

HI,

How to identify added, committed and removed issues when the sprint report is opened in Issue navigator and extracted in a CSV or excel file? I want to distinguish and bucket each issue into committed issues, added issues and removed issues and their corresponding story points. 

Thanks,

Pooja

1 answer

1 vote
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2022

Hi @Pooja Wandile - Put simply, there is no way to do this natively.  Here are the workarounds to consider:

1. If you have a 3rd party app like scriptrunner, you could potentially create three different filters to cover your needs and export them separately.
  2. Copy/Paste the sprint report to a spreadsheet - I'd recommend copy/pasting in a raw format and then having another sheet that dynamically cleans it up for presentation
  3. Since you're on server, do something fancy with a data warehouse hitting the database directly

This has been a long requested suggestion, so I recommend voting for it here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-20097

Pooja Wandile September 28, 2022

Thanks Mark, will try with scriptrunner, but unfortunately we can't access database directly, hence exporting the data is the only option. 

Like Mark Segall likes this

Suggest an answer