How to get Tempo Workload Schemes from Rest API?

HSNAN July 16, 2019

Can we pull the workload schemes for JIRA users through Rest API?

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2019

Hello,

You can find available Tempo Rest Api here:

https://www.tempo.io/developers

HSNAN July 16, 2019

Hi Alexey, i did not find any REST call to get user Workload Schemes from Tempo developers site. can you please post it here if you found it?  

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2019

I have not found it. If it is not in the list, then it is not possible

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2019

Hi @HSNAN and @Alexey Matveev ,

The Tempo documentation is only for a small number of available REST APi's. Please note that the REST API's for Tempo Server are private and subject to change.

To get the workloadschemes in your system, you can use

/rest/tempo-core/1/workloadscheme 

for the workload scheme that a selected user is a member of, use

/rest/tempo-core/1/workloadscheme/user/{username}

Regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

HSNAN July 18, 2019

Hi @Susanne Götz _Tempo_

Isn't this a rest call associated with Tempo Rest API 2.0 which is now deprecated. can you please provide me the REST method used with Tempo API 3.0?

Thanks,

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 19, 2019

Hi @HSNAN ,

just to clarify, are you looking of the REST API for Cloud or for Server?

The information I sent is for the Server version of Tempo.

Regards,
Susanne 

HSNAN July 21, 2019

Hi Susanne,

I am using the cloud version of Tempo. it would be a great help if you can help me to pull WorkloadScheme through REST API's.

Thanks,

HSNAN

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2019

Hi @HSNAN

it is not possible to get this information via API on Cloud as the api is private and users can not authenticate against it.

It is possible to get information about the Users schedule for a defined period ( taking both the workload and holiday scheme into consideration). 

Documentation for the public Tempo REST Api's can be found on https://tempo-io.github.io/tempo-api-docs/.

Regards,
Susanne

HSNAN July 22, 2019

Hi Susanne, 

Is it possible to extract the workload information through users API in JIRA?. There are multiple users working with different workload schemes across our organisation. It would be great if i would be able to extract this information via REST API's.

if its not possible to extract user workload through JIRA or cloud version of Tempo, can you please consider adding this API call in future Tempo upgrades?

Thanks,

HSNAN

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2019

Hi @HSNAN ,

It is not possible to retrieve the workload schemes via JIRA API as this information is Tempo specific.

I have forwarded this to the Product management team as an improvement request.

Regards,
Susanne 

Suggest an answer