How to extract the test cases which have been executed and does not have any attachments(evidence)

Shivarajan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 13, 2022

We are using JIRA Test management tool where we manage the test cases and defects. The test cases are uploaded with the help of Zephyr utility tool. How can we extract the test cases which have been executed and the execution status in marked as "Pass" but the attachments/screenshots/evidences is not attached to the test case.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

Hi @Shivarajan 

Welcome to the community 🙂

You could use the query from this documentation to check for the passed test cases

One example is 

issuetype = 'Test' and issue in testExecutionTests('DEMO-9', ' PASS')

And Use the query with AND operator to check for attachments present

attachments IS NOT EMPTY

Thanks,

Pramodh

jaimeen.shah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 28, 2022

Hi Pramodh,

I am also having the same requirement but it's not working for me. Could you please tell me where should I apply the filter which you have mentioned above?

Regards,

Jaimeen Shah

Suggest an answer