How to create JQL Query

Natalie Kwong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 15, 2019

How to create a query to sort for adding all tickets I am currently on watch list as well as displaying tickets that are Unresolved under resolution column?
Please help, thank you

3 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2019

Hi @Natalie Kwong,

watcher = currentuser() AND resolution is EMPTY ORDER BY created DESC

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2019

...I guess the "...as well as displaying tickets... should be translated in an OR, NOT and AND ! :

watcher =  currentUser() OR resolution  = Unresolved
0 votes
Answer accepted
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2019

Hi @Natalie Kwong

Welcome to the community.

Please use the below query and find the article using which you can write your own JQL queries.

watcher =  currentUser() and resolution  = Unresolved

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-functions-reference-764478342.html

Suggest an answer