How do you delete a transition which is no longer needed

Kay April 25, 2018

Although the transition has been deleted from the workflow, and all copies of the workflow sent inactive have been deleted, along with statuses that were no longer required, there is a single transition which has remained stubbornly in place.

When selected, the transition does move the case to one of the replacement status types created, but the name of the transition itself is completely out of place and I just cannot get it to go.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2018

Can you edit the workflow again and check a couple of things?

1.  In the diagram view, are there any black boxes with "all" going into a status?  Could that be the extra transition?

2.  If not, then can you swap to the text view and see if your transition appears there?  (They can sometimes get obscured in the diagram, but text is a line by line list)

Kay April 25, 2018

Thank you - I shall go take a look in there now. 

Kay April 25, 2018

You are BRILLIANT!  Thank you...the old switch it off and on again of the ALL did the trick and rooted out that pesky transition.  Thank you so much, I might actually retain my hair now :)

Suggest an answer