How do I solve "This add-on couldn't be loaded. It has one or more errors that prevent it from being enabled."?

Govert Versluis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2015

I suddenly noticed in the add-on manager that the HipChat add-on is disabled. The only available option is to uninstall the add-on. How would I go about solving this?

image2015-5-4 11:23:3.png

JIRA version is (v6.4#64014-sha1:a67c353)

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Arthur Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2015

Hi Govert,

I believe that some system plugins on your instance are not being loaded due to a timeout on JIRA startup. Please take a look on this article from our Knowledge Base and try to apply the suggested resolutions. If you still facing problems, we encourage you to raise a ticket at Atlassian Support, so we can better analyse your problem.

-- Arthur Gonçalves

0 votes
sandeep billakanti July 18, 2017

I had upgraded JIRA to 7.4, I do got the same issue, I could not find any addons in the Addon management dashboard, I had increased the timeout but didnt solve. Any ideas how to fix it.

--

Sandeep

0 votes
Govert Versluis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 14, 2015

I'm sorry for my late response, this has indeed solved our issue.

Suggest an answer