How do I reset the Time Tracking value?

attilacsabai February 25, 2022

I set accidentally the Time Tracking value. I would like to set that back to zero. With the TT dialog I can only add times to the actual value, neither I find a work log history item (that existed in the on-prem Jira) I could delete. Thanks for your help.

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
attilacsabai August 1, 2022

Finally I managed to switch to the old view at the specific ticket (not globally), so I am able to see and edit the work log history.

1 vote
Sachin Dhamale
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2022

@attilacsabai ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

From the Worklog history you can do this provided you will need the Worklog edit permission

Worklog edit.png

Accept the answer if it helps

attilacsabai February 27, 2022

@Sachin Dhamale, thank you for the answer. I used to use the feature you mentioned in the non-cloud Jira, but not I am working with the cloud Jira, so I don't see any work log history:
JiraTimeTracking.png

Like Luke Salvoni likes this
Sachin Dhamale
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2022

@attilacsabai ,

In jira cloud itself i checked it and its there. 

In the worklog section near history tab you can see.

Switch to the old view.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73532

attilacsabai February 28, 2022

@Sachin Dhamale 

Unfortunately, it seems that I cannot switch to the old view.

Labs.png

EugenAckermann April 28, 2022

In Jira Cloud open your issue and select under Activity your Work log. Here you can edit or delete the tracked time.

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 14.15.png

Like Andréa Aline de Faria likes this
attilacsabai May 2, 2022

@EugenAckermann Thank you, but I have no Work log in Activity. I think it is related to the old view problem I mentioned in my previous comment (attilacsabai Feb 28, 2022).

noWorkLog.png

Akshay Sharma September 6, 2022

For those who didnt get it, see down arrow right to Comments, click on that you will get work log.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Alper Uluses December 20, 2023

Click Comments tab and select work log then delete the records.

image.png

Nilay Patel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 20, 2024

ok

Suggest an answer