How do I get a progress bar?

Schlapp5 September 4, 2018

Hello everyone, I have a question.
How do I get a progress bar?
As it is under, project, under versions, in the table watch.

I hope you can help me.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2018

Hello,

What do you mean by progress bar? Where do you want to see it? What must it show?

Thanks for the answer.

The bar should show the progress of the version.
The bar itself should be displayed in my servlet.

bar.PNG

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2018

If you develop your custom plugin, then you should use html to create such a progress bar. You can also use any JavaScript framework for it.

Exactly that's what interests me, how is he done in jira?
Which css classes are needed, and which information do I refer to where? which HTML elements do I need.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 4, 2018

When you create a servlet, you are able to return html from your servlet or you can use vm or soy templates, which are needed basically to generate an html page. You can add to this page any html or javascript you like.

You can see all available Jira html element here:

https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/7.9.5/docs/inline-dialog.html

If these elements are not enough, you can use any html elements you wish. You can also open your browser in the Developer mode (F12 mostly) at the page with the elements in your screenshot  and have a look at all elements and css, which is used in this page.

Suggest an answer