How can i Empty the done column in the new Kanban template?

Stefan Meier September 7, 2018

I created a new project based on the new Kanban board template. Not the issues are piling up in the done columns and there are no filters to hide or a release button to archive the done issues! What am I supposed to do?

1 answer

0 votes
Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2018

One simple method is to have the end of the workflow go from 

Done -> Closed

Then any issues that are completed (in Done) can then be closed. If the Closed status is not mapped to a column in the board then the issues will not be shown in the view.

Well it’s a nice work around but honestly I would have expected the designers to think of a real solution. 

Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2018

True, but there are many other options for clearing the done column, so it is a case of picking a solution that fits your requirement.

Well unfortunately I don't know one solution that is working in this case because I cannot asign status to colums in theis template, so workaround fails.

Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 7, 2018

So when you are viewing the board, do you have the options Board->Configure?

Nope... that’s the problem ...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events