How can I view the last comment in queues and reports within the OnDemand version of Jira?

Laura Richards June 26, 2014

I am aware that the CCC Last Comment plug-in is not compatible with OnDemand. Is there another way?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vijay Khacharia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2014

Hi,

Jira Toolkit Plugin provides this function to OnDemand. I have not tried it but looks good in documentation. Its preinstalled you need to enable it. Here is link to documentation.

https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JTOOL/JIRA+Toolkit+Plugin;jsessionid=D62E17474C846AA1F7332113AFB781B7

Vijay

Thank you Vijay. The document advises me to contact Support to enable it. So, that's what I've done. Many thanks for the info.

"Using the JIRA Toolkit in OnDemand

This add-on is pre-installed in all OnDemand instances, however it is disabled. To enable it, please contact support."

0 votes

Thank you Vijay. The document advises me to contact Support to enable it. So, that's what I've done. Many thanks for the info.

"Using the JIRA Toolkit in OnDemand

Icon

This add-on is pre-installed in all OnDemand instances, however it is disabled. To enable it, please contact support."

Suggest an answer