How can I save a specific Jira task to my dashboard? (without labels)

Nancy September 25, 2015

Hi,

Is it possible to hand-pick tasks and pin these to my dashboard? These can vary on status, resolution and attached labels. 

Some background info: Our company uses a specific set of labels for projectmanagement reasons. So I can't just create a "to-watch" label. I just want to a quick list of specific tasks that need attention on my dashboard, so that I can quickly acces them without searching through lists. 

2 answers

2 votes
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2015

You can create a filter (key in (SIM-1, SIM-4) and update it as necessary. It is not easy though.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2015

I think this is a very fuzzy request, because there's no definition of how we know what issues to display. I'd probably watch the issues first (with a filter like "my watches and unresolved"), then go with a label second, and then filter for "key in" third. There's plenty of other options, but everything comes back to "how do you tell JIRA what you're interested in". You have to define it some way.

1 vote
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2015

Just adding a new label and create a filter looking for that label, might work?

Suggest an answer