How can I hide releases on my Plan view?

Oded Watts April 16, 2024

Hey,
I am using the Plan view to see all the initiatives our company is working on and planning to be working on.
It works fine, but the Releases appearing at the top are cluttering the view with a long green line - is it possible to hide all releases and only show Cross-Project Releases? 
Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

Hi @Oded Watts 

This help page details how to do this, if it's your Timeline in a Board

To show or hide releases on your timeline:

1. From your timeline, navigate to the View settings menu at the top-right of your view.

2. Under the More details heading, select the Releases box.

---

If it's a cross-Project Plan (i.e Advanced Roadmaps) - I'm not sure this is possible at this stage

There is a feature request for this though - check out JSWCLOUD-25632 

Ste

Hey, 
Thanks for your respond.
I have seen this page, however, I cannot find a More details section when I click on View Settings on a timeline page - it is a cross-projects plan

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

Hi @Oded Watts 

I edited my original response to include information for cross-Project Plans.

If it's a cross-Project Plan (i.e Advanced Roadmaps) - I'm not sure this is possible at this stage

There is a feature request for this though - check out JSWCLOUD-25632 

Ste

Thanks. The request was created 8 months ago and it doesn't seem to be prioritized. Any idea how we could get it prioritized? 

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2024

Hi @Oded Watts 

Vote for it - but do remember there are thousands of feature requests made to Atlassian; these aren't guaranteed to be built.

As a reference, there's still open issues which are 20 years old this year!

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events