How can I generate a filter with count by epic

Dol Momphotez July 25, 2019

Hi,

I want to have a filter that shows me how many story points are completed by epic, was wondering if maybe including the count function of SQL, but so far no success with that because it does ask me for a table.

Any ideas on how I can generate this?

3 answers

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2019

You might want to have a look at our SQL+JQL Driver since it supports SQL language.

Please keep in mind that SQL is a language, therefore there are many implementations (database vendors) for it.

Our app provides its own implementation which is very different from the Jira native database.

In fact, they are not related in any way.

0 votes
Muhammad Ramzan(Atlassian Certified Master)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2019

something like thissdfsf.png

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2019

you mentioned SQL, are you  trying for jql or sql query?

Dol Momphotez July 25, 2019

Trying to build a report with SQL function count.... 

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2019

Why not to use the JQL to fetch is issues in an epic and in column add the story point epic. 

Suggest an answer