How can I fix this?

Dragan__Maria
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 22, 2020

Hello everyone!

I have an error that don't let me see The Agile Board. What can I do to fix this? 

Details

Environment

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.117 Safari/537.36

Stack trace

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 27, 2020

Hi Dragan,

It seems you are affected by this bug:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-15185

Are you using one of the affected versions?

Regards

Dragan__Maria
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 27, 2020

Hello!

Thank you for you reply!

I change the language and it works. Now I can see the Agile Board.

Thank you!

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 27, 2020

You are welcome ;)

Did my answer solve your problem?

If so, consider to mark the proposed solution as an 'Accepted answer'. This will help other people with the same or a quite similar problem to find a solution in a easy and faster way.
Otherwise, if you solved the problem in a way that hasn't been suggested yet in this thread, please I encourage you to reply your original message to tell us what was the final solution for the problem, you can also mark your own reply as an 'Accepted answer'.

In addition, by doing this the post will automatically gain the "Solved:" prefix in search results to indicate other people that no further support is needed.

Kind Regards.

Suggest an answer