How can I export issue to a CSV or Excel file?

Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2018

I have been searching for an answer to my question above. But I could not find the steps on how to export Issue records to CSV or Excel file format. I'm currently using a trial account as our company is still in the process of procuring licenses. But for the meantime, I need to play around with JIRA and integrate it with TestRail.

Can someone show me the steps on how to export the Issues?

Which option button, in what view, should I click to get the list of Issues to be exported?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2018

You simply need to search for your issues by using either the Basic or advanced (JQL) search then click the export icon in top right of search screen. 

Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2018

Oh ok. I did not realised it would be under Advance search option. Thanks so much.

Suggest an answer