Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi I want to see multiple projects boards on my Dashboard along with respective sprint level detail

I am a quality process Consultant so ia want to check continue all projects with there respective boards. Right now I have 3-4 projects and multiple jira boards for those projects.

I want to see some common parameters reports For all project on my Dashboard page of JIRA. 

So I can see all data points on one page .

Can someone help me to do this.

2 answers

Hello @Akhilesh Nawade ,

We provide a commercial app called Dashboard Hub for Jira. This app allows you to easily create dashboards with pre-defined templates, integrations with other Jira instances, Confluence, Bitbucket, Opsgenie, Insight, Statuspage, +60 gadgets and custom charts. 

One of our gadgets is called Sprint Burndown and it allows you seeing your project/board velocity easily:

sprint-burndown.png

Here you have a link to our public dashboard where you can see it: https://bit.ly/AgileTeam_dashboard

But you can configure a new dashboard adding as many views of this gadget as you need. And to configure it you just need to select the project, and the board you want to use.

Let me know if you need more info

Hello @Akhilesh Nawade 

Welcome to the community.

Are the project Company Managed (classic) projects or Team Managed (next gen) projects?

Please provide the details of the reports you want to create.

On your dashboard, do you want to show the reports for each project separately, or are you trying to combine the details from all projects into each gadget?

@Trudy Claspill 

Projects Are Team Managed (who have multiple JIRA Boards).

I want report on my dashboard by projects wise for there respective JIRA Boards.

for example:

( Project A is have JIRA Boards Team1, Team2, Team3..

(Project B -- Jira Board Team001,Team002 etc.)

So if I want to see velocity charts for all above boards on my dashboard.

JIRA Cloud does not natively support adding the Velocity Charts to a dashboard, as per

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-10762

Generally speaking you can combine data from multiple projects for display on a single dashboard. You may have to add separate gadgets for each project. It really depends on exactly what you want to put on your dashboard.

There may be apps, like the one mentioned by @Iñigo Gonzalez , that can help you create the dashboard.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Staying organized with Jira: best practices for a better project management

Project managers know this problem: A “mountain of work” lays in front of you, and you don’t know how and where to tackle them. Different to-dos lie ahead, but just one task after the other can be ha...

209 views 2 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you