Group tasks in epic

Aaron McIntosh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2024

We setup a simple Team-managed business project to allow to use both list view and kanban board for a psuedo agile approach.  Once of the challenges in the board view is that we can't seem to group or nest tasks under epics.  Is there an option to do that?  I don't have the option to configure the board (perhaps a permissions issue?)  Im not the owner of our org account.  Im not an admin but "trusted" account.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2024

Hello @Aaron McIntosh 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

That is not currently supported, and based on the update from 13 April 2024 in the following issue it sounds like Atlassian doesn't plan to add that functionality.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-111

Aaron McIntosh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2024

Thats a bummer but thanks for sharing that guidance.   It's a shame as other similar platforms have that functionality.  With all the options available for projects, its unfortuneate this platform is as rigid as it is.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events