Some basic questions:
Current Greenhopper 188.8.131.52 Jira 184.108.40.206
1. Can we have more than 1 sprint active?
2. Can we have multiple activites?
I see other Greenhopper versions mention mulitple sprints active per board. Which version changed it?
How do we change to multiple sprints active as mentioned above? Can i do it on my current Jira & GH version?
Question: 1. Can we have more than 1 sprint active?
As I know Parallel Sprints functionality is not officially supported.
(It is Agile Labs functionality. JIRA Agile Labs enables their customers to test some exciting new functionality within JIRA Agile, giving you a sneak preview of new features coming in future releases of JIRA Agile.)
Description from Atlassian documentation:
Question: How do we change to multiple sprints active as mentioned above? Can i do it on my current Jira & GH version?
To switch 'Labs' on:
1. Log in as a user with the 'JIRA Administrators' global permission.
2. Select JIRA Administration, in Plugin section and Jira Agile sub-section find the Jira Agile Labs link (OR, if you are using JIRA 6.0 or later, click the 'cog' icon in the top bar, select Add-ons, then scroll down the page to the JIRA Agile section.)
3. Under JIRA Agile Labs, select the features that are of interest to you:
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs