Some basic questions:
Current Greenhopper 220.127.116.11 Jira 18.104.22.168
1. Can we have more than 1 sprint active?
2. Can we have multiple activites?
I see other Greenhopper versions mention mulitple sprints active per board. Which version changed it?
How do we change to multiple sprints active as mentioned above? Can i do it on my current Jira & GH version?
Question: 1. Can we have more than 1 sprint active?
As I know Parallel Sprints functionality is not officially supported.
(It is Agile Labs functionality. JIRA Agile Labs enables their customers to test some exciting new functionality within JIRA Agile, giving you a sneak preview of new features coming in future releases of JIRA Agile.)
Description from Atlassian documentation:
Question: How do we change to multiple sprints active as mentioned above? Can i do it on my current Jira & GH version?
To switch 'Labs' on:
1. Log in as a user with the 'JIRA Administrators' global permission.
2. Select JIRA Administration, in Plugin section and Jira Agile sub-section find the Jira Agile Labs link (OR, if you are using JIRA 6.0 or later, click the 'cog' icon in the top bar, select Add-ons, then scroll down the page to the JIRA Agile section.)
3. Under JIRA Agile Labs, select the features that are of interest to you:
Over the next several weeks we'll be sharing some of our Getting Started guides here in the community. Throughout this series of posts, we'd love to hear from customers and non-customers ab...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs