Give Access to Wallboard

Sabrina Spray December 9, 2020

How can users access/view my wallboard via the link?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2020

Hi @Sabrina Spray  -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you checked the filters which feed the dashboard, making certain they are visible to those other people?

Best regards,

Bill

@Bill Sheboy  that did it.  My team can now see the Wallboard. Thank you - do you know if the Wallboard will update automatically with new tickets as they get created?

Thanks again, I've been troubleshooting this for hours. 

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2020

I am glad that helped you.

Regarding updates, many of the gadgets have a setting for frequency of data update.  Please check them to set the frequency of refresh that you want.

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2020

Hi @Sabrina Spray 

You can simply share the Dashboard using the below steps:

Go to Jira icon > Dashboards.

Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Share dashboard.

You can share a dashboard with: 

• Group—A group of Jira users.
  • Project—All members or members with specific project roles working on one or multiple projects.
  • Any logged-in user—Any user who is logged-in to your Jira Cloud site. 
  • Public—Public sharing means sharing the dashboard with users who are not logged in to your Jira Cloud site. Note that if you share a dashboard publicly, it will be visible and searchable on the internet.

Have you tried the above steps and still facing any issue?

Hi @Deepanshu Natani  yes, i have it saved as "Any logged in user" but they are still not able to see it. 

Suggest an answer