Getting Error reading issue data on every Kanban board

Ariel Gavillon January 28, 2018

Since last week we're having an issue with all the Kanban boards,

When we try to access them we get Error reading issue data,

We already try this solution without success, if we delete the Kanban board sub-filter fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY work good, but we see a lot of tickets on column "done" that they don't need to appear.

Another thing that we checked if we put these lines fixVersion is EMPTY OR (project = MyProject AND type = 'Sub-task') or fixVersion is EMPTY we can access the board but again we see a lot of tickets that we don't need to see them

Any help on what can be the problem will be great.

Thank you!!

2 answers

0 votes
Ariel Gavillon January 3, 2019
George Lewe (LSY)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2019

Hi Ariel,

I don't have access to the issue. What is the status on it?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2019

@Ariel Gavillon. please post the answer here once you have it. I'm going to uncheck the "accepted answer" for now since the actual answer is not yet present in this thread.

Kovacs_ Agnes November 16, 2020

Hi Ariel,

I don't have access to the issue. What is the status on it?

Thanks!

Agnes

Bence Vagner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 1, 2022

Hi there, 

Is there any update regarding the status?

Bence Vagner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 18, 2022

Hi there, 

Is there any update regarding the status?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Hi @Bence Vagner , this is an old thread. It might be best to post a new question with all the details of your situation.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 28, 2018

@Ariel Gavillon, you mention that you are receiving an “error”. Are you actually receiving an error message or are you simply saying your board filter is not producing the desired results?

was the board filter previously working and now it is not? Can you provide the complete filter you are using and explain what you are trying to display?

if you are simply trying to display all issues for a project that that have not been released or the release version is empty then this filter should work:

project = abc and (fixversions in unreleasedversions() OR fixversions is empty)

Suggest an answer