Foxly billing

Jeanne-Mari Benn March 20, 2024

Hi, I just opted in for opt for the Foxly monthly plan for my project team in Jira. I was told it will be 15 team members multiplied by $1.20.

I just signed up for the free 30-day trial for now, but I suspect that Foxly/Jira might apply the billing to our entire organisational Jira account and not just the Jira project I am in. I do not have authorization to be charged that much for Foxly. 

Can you please help me find the setting where one customises the Foxly plugin to only bill for the number of users on the project I am on?

1 answer

2 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2024

Hello @Jeanne-Mari Benn 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Third party apps are billed based on the total licensed user of the Jira instance. You generally cannot limit them to be billed only for a subset of the system users. 

The Foxly app specifically does not support that.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222824/foxly-requirements-backlog-prioritization-planning-poker?hosting=cloud&tab=pricing

Each app in the Atlassian Marketplace provides pricing information that you should review before subscribing.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events