Filter subscriptions not available

Lisa Nanoff March 19, 2024

Hello community!

I'm setting up a few Jira filters so specific colleagues can stay in the loop with issues that may affect their work. The goal is to allow all of them to subscribe to each filter. 

• All 3 filters are publicly accessible to anyone at the company.
  • All 5 colleagues who would utilise the filter were added as editors 

I'm currently troubleshooting with one of my colleagues as they can subscribe to one of the filters but not the two others. (See screenshots of both scenarios below).

I'm not sure where the difference may be, is it a licensing issue? (I'm able to subscribe to all three, for example).

Thanks for any leads!

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 14.59.58.png       Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 15.00.44.png

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2024

A user does not need to be an editor or an owner of a filter to create a subscription for it. They do have to be a Viewer of the filter.

Can the user go to Filters > View All Filters and find each filter?

And can they click the three dots to the right of the filter and select Manage Subscriptions?

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 10.01.39 AM.png

And when they do that, do they get another page with an Add Subscription button?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events