Filter Issue Cloud to Cloud

Andrew Mullens
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2024

Hello, I'm trying to migrate one company based project from cloud to cloud for testing migration. I keep getting the filter invalid or missing error and having to fix before migrating. Things I've tried

Copy using the default project filter that get generated which was "Filter for PROJECTX"

Copied default project filter of "Filter for PROJECTX" and open permissions to open to organization and edit by group users. 

Created new Filter called Order By "ORDER BY created DESC" in the project and the destination project same name and filter to see about generic filter and then changing it after migration. Could get past error

Create a new project to see about migrating and it worked. So not sure about why this project doesn't

1 answer

0 votes
Luka Hummel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 19, 2024

Hi @Andrew Mullens and welcome to the community!

We have just released an update for Deep Clone for Jira that enables you to clone whole projects, including their configuration for different schemes between different Jira instances.

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 14.30.44.png

You can read more on this new feature here.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events