Few Issues listed in Advance search is missing in Advance Roadmap (Plan)

Karthikeyan Devi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

Hi Friends, 

I am trying to prepare a Plan for the progress tracking of Change Request but i am seeing few items are not getting listed as part of the Plan but when open the same saved filter in Issue search, its getting listed.

To give a few background:

Hierarchy followed in as follows: Change Request > Epic > Story/Task/Defect > Sub Task

Epics are tagged as child to Change Request using Parent Link field.

I created a JQL and used them in the Advanced issue search screen and it listed around 1180+ issues. 

Saved the same JQL as saved filter and used them in Advanced Roadmap (Plan), it listed only 917 issues in total.

I have checked the Exclusion rule and removed issues tab, both does not block the issue from getting listed. No filters applied.

Below is the JQL used:

Project = Project AND issuetype = "Change Request" AND "Custom Field 1" = BTS AND "Custom Field 2" in (BTS, Project) AND "Custom Field 3" != CHPT AND component not in (2022_BTS)
OR
issueFunction in portfolioChildrenOf("Project = Project AND issuetype = \"Change Request\" AND \"Custom Field 1\" = BTS AND \"Custom Field 2\" in (BTS, Project) AND 'Custom Field 3' != CHPT AND component not in (2022_BTS)")
OR
issueFunction in issuesInEpics("filter = BTCRChild") AND issuetype not in (Task, Defect, "Test Cases")

BTCRChild JQL:

issueFunction in portfolioChildrenOf("Project = Project and issuetype = 'Change Request' and 'Custom field 1' = BTS and 'Custom Field 2' in (BTS, Project) AND 'ustom field 3' != CHPT AND component not in (2022_BTS)")

Please help to identify the root cause for the 200 issues not getting listed in the Plan which are listed when searched using the Advanced issue Search,

0 answers

Suggest an answer