Extra sprint showing up on Work board in JIRA Agile

I've been banging my head against the wall on this one. I have an extra sprint showing up at the top of my work board in JIRA Agile despite the fact that the filter for the board explicitly has AND sprint NOT IN (<sprint #>). I've done all kinds of searching to find any issue from that sprint that somehow matches my board's filter, but I cannot find it.

I imagine there's some subtlety with the parent issues/subtasks or something along those lines, but I cannot figure it out. Does anyone have any ideas of things for me to check?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 votes

Hello Dave,

Did you check the epics to see if they the issues are not relating somehow through there? Also, this second sprint is intended for you?

If they both are in an active state and this is not intended, please take a moment to check out this page regarding Parallel Sprints: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/GreenHopper+6.0.3+Release+Notes#GreenHopper6.0.3ReleaseNotes-Parallelsprints

Benito Picarelli

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

563 views 2 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot