Done issues showing on board in next gen project

harleythorne January 9, 2019

Hi there,

In my next gen project, all done issues are showing on the board (150+), which seems silly to me. Is this intentional?

Not just silly, but on the backlog, it's making it unusable frankly. Can you advise?

Image shows the backlog with several done issues showing.

Thanks,
Harley

image.png

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2019

you are on cloud and using Next-gen project. For these project you cannot (yet) control when the issues in the Done column disappear. That is controlled by the SW w/ the default of 14d before removed. On a separate note congratulations for knocking out so many issues in such a short amount of time! ;-)

harleythorne January 10, 2019

Haha, ok didn't realise that. Roll on 14 days...

Thanks!

0 votes
Jeff Lovington April 6, 2020

our 'done' issues disappear immediately...something is wrong

0 votes
Emily_Stubbs January 29, 2019

For these project you cannot (yet) control when the issues in the Done column disappear.

When will this option be available?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2019

@Emily_Stubbs, I don't think anyone in the Community can definitively answer that. Most of us are users and those Atlassian's that frequent likely are not in a position to commit here and finally IMO, the Community isn't a great place for product commitments. That said, I would suggest the following:

• send feedback via the feedback link
  • open a suggestion (i don't believe one exists, surprisingly) here
  • leave a comment/question for Jason Wong here

Suggest an answer