Do I need to stop trial explicitly not to get billed or it stop on its own

Naziya Parveen March 28, 2024

Your trial is expiring on 2024-03-28. You will be billed for this app after your trial ends.

I have app TFS4JIRA and it;s trial period is supposed to end today, I am not sure of time though. Am I supposed to stop trial on  my own? I see button stop trial. Basically I do not want to get billed for this app.

2 answers

0 votes
Naziya Parveen March 28, 2024

Thank you YY. If I do not click on stop trial , does it mean that I will start getting billed ? Also how do I know exact time when trial is expiring?

T

YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

For TFS4JIRA Azure DevOps integration:

• Up to 10 (Flat fee): Free
  • > 10: Paid after the trial period

You could see the pricing instruction at the bottom of the app's landing page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/42296/tfs4jira-azure-devops-integration?hosting=cloud&tab=pricing

image.png

0 votes
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

Hi @Naziya Parveen 

Welcome to our community. If you're a paid customer, then the app will be paid by you. So you could directly stop trial and uninstall it if you don't need it.

Thanks,

YY哥

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events