Display remaning ticket in Dashboard per week/months

Fabrice_FOTSO_ext April 16, 2024

Hello,
can someone please help with a way to report using the native Jira Plugin and tools in a dashboard.

My manager want to see the backlog size evolution everyday or everyweek for the past 2 months 

3 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2024

Hi @Fabrice_FOTSO_ext,

You can display this info in your dashboard by using some the gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app. 

The Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD) gadget displays the amount of work (by issue count, story points, etc) from your agile board along the time. It can group the data by weeks, 2-weeks, 4-weeks, etc intervals.

image.png

If you want to display only the To Do category (backlog size), you can configure the gadget to not display "In progress" and "Done".

image.png 

Another gadget (offered by the same app) that will display this info for you is the WIP Run Chart gadget. This one has the advantage that it can display a trendline (linear or polynomial).

image.png

I think our app will fully-fill your request.  

See more examples of these gadgets (and the many others) in these articles:

You could start with 1-month of free trial. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Hope this helps.

Danut.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

Hi Fabrice,

If I am not mistaken, I think the Control Chart report will show you that. 

0 votes
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2024

Hello @Fabrice_FOTSO_ext 

if you want to find issues in project abc due after 30d from today...
project = abc and duedate >= startofday(30) and statusCategory != done

if you want to find issues that are past due for more than 30d...
project = abc and duedate < startofday(-30) and statusCategory != done

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2024

@Fabrice_FOTSO_ext  Please accept my answer if you find it useful 

Thanks!

Fabrice_FOTSO_ext April 16, 2024

Hello @Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet  thanks for your answer,

we are not talking here about due date,  

It is really about the number of unresolved tickets in a project in the passe 8 weeks, 7 weeks, 6 weeks, 5 weeks, 4 weeks etc.. 

a sort of backlog progression chart 

Marketplace Partner
April 16, 2024

@Fabrice_FOTSO_ext 
Got it! 
Try Control Chart for this 

View and understand the control chart

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin