Delete Jira completely

sopan zende February 16, 2021

Hello All,

I have created multiple organizations in my account and now unable to delete organizations and products. Please help me to delete it completely. I don't have any data on my portal. I will create a new site. 

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2021

Hi @sopan zende 

You can delete your product in your organization. Follow the guide below,

Go to the billing section of your Organization and you have the option to delete the product

D1.png

Thanks,
Pramodh

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2021

FYI

D2.png

Thanks @Pramodh M

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 3.45.17 PM.png

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2021

Yes, it will take some time!

Anyhow it will be deleted.

Okay. It's been 5 hours now so, I am checking with the community and leaders like you. 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2021

What do you mean by "unable to delete"?  No option to do it?  Can't log in?  Have data other people might need so it's telling you that you need to hand over, not just let them down?

I have created an organization just for testing purposes and found that the site name seems to be like team-10000xxx. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2021

That does not tell me what "unable to delete" means

It means, I have deleted the product from the organization and still showing in a pending state. It's been 5 hours now. Please help out to me to delete below organizations or products.

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 3.57.49 PM.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2021

There's no "pending state" in there, you have not deleted/removed anything.

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 3.45.17 PM.png

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2021

Click on three dots and you will have the option to delete the site.

yes @Pramodh M . I have deleted the subscription a few times but it's showing in cancellation pending state. 

Suggest an answer