Delegate ticket for another employee for short period of time

R Alrshoud April 28, 2019
If one employee is responsible for all tickets and he have vacation and he want to delegation all tickets for another employee for a short period of time, dose this feature exist in jira? And how can i do it

1 answer

0 votes
Andrew
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2019

Hi @R Alrshoud ,

Maybe exist some plugin, I would like offer workaround:

He can use a labels and bulk change. Mark all the current issues as 'delegate' then assign to another. After vacation he can use the filter to find all the not resolved 'delegate' issues and assignee it back.

Or  another employee can use the filter to find all issues of the first employee.

B.R.

R Alrshoud April 30, 2019

Hi @Andrew 

Thank you for you reply :)

I need to assign another employee to solve all tickets that will be create while I’m in vacation, not just current issue.

Regads,

Andrew
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2019

Hi @R Alrshoud ,

You can do it if you have plugin some as scriptrunner or automation. 

From basic tools I recommend create new JQL filter to find all your unresolved issues. Then add it filter to dashboard another empl. When created new issue and assignee it to you, another user will see it.

B.R.

Like Anita Stark likes this

Suggest an answer