Dashboard - different gadget needs

Arthur S January 12, 2022

Hi,

I am trying to create gadgets for our users and there is some I don't see how to do.

First, I would like to create a two dimensional chart where I can configure x-axis and y-axis (select specific fields).

For the second gadget, I created a scripted field which calculate the life time of our products (launch date - current date) and I would like to display it through a chart where we would cumulate the life time of all our products.

Thanks for your help

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2022

Hi Arthur,

For the first - is the two dimensional chart working for you? Or is there a problem? And if there is a problem, what exactly is the problem.

For the second, you can use automation to calculated the difference of two dates into a numeric field and then you can display that value. But you will not be able to sum it up. 

Arthur S February 1, 2022

Hi John,

Actually, I have a two dimensional statistic but I would like a chart instead. Can't find one, any idea ?

For the second, the calculation is already done, my point is to being able to sum it up for the display.

Thanks for your answer

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events